Philological papers, 20th century (largely undated), of Elizabeth Stefanyjia Ross, comprising her collection of Middle English alliterative phrases of Scandinavian origin, largely in the form of typescript and manuscript slips.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 103 ROSS
- Dates of Creation20th century
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description9 boxes
Scope and Content
Some slips are arranged alphabetically in bundles.
This collection is not yet catalogued. Please contact Special Collections for further information.
Other Finding Aids
Uncatalogued. Please contact Special Collections for further information.
Conditions Governing Use
Normal copyright restrictions apply.