This folder contains a draft of Up At The Hills, a new and original comedy of Indian life in two acts. Also included are notes featuring additional dialogue and a synopsis of the play. Undated.
Up At The Hills, Tom Taylor
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 71 THM/223/2/1/61
- Dates of Creationc. 1840s - 1870s
- Physical Description1 folder
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The first performance of this work was at the St. James' Theatre, London, 29 Oct 1860.