These folders contain the following:
- Two sets of notes featuring scene-by-scene synopses titled The Jacobite's Daughter or The White Rose of Allendale.
- Two drafts titled The Jacobite's Daughter or The White Rose of Allendale. Both undated.
- Draft titled Anne Errington or The White Cockade. This manuscript is in four separately bound books. Undated.
- Draft titled The White Cockade. Manuscript is in four separate bound paper books and features stage directions. Undated, although the draft mentions the fact that this work was first produced at 26 Sept 1874 at Theatre Royal Croydon, under the management direction of Mr. Charles Kelly.
- Twelve bound paper books labelled on front with the name of an individual character, each containing the corresponding acting parts. Undated.
- Eleven paper notes featuring acting parts for minor characters. Undated.