The papers consist of letters to Stephen, 1901-11; notebooks containing an intermittent journal, 1902-12; and a notebook containing drafts of an essay and a short story, 1909.
Papers of the Rev. Simon Stephen, Vicar of Steeple Barton, Oxfordshire
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.eng.lett.c.810;eng.misc.e.1543-7
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. lett. c. 810; Eng. misc. e. 1543-7
- Dates of Creation1901-12
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description6 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Rev. Simon Stephen was vicar of Steeple Barton, Oxfordshire.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were given to the Library in 1987.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.