Documents used in the High Court of Chancery in Ireland in the proceedings ofMaria Lawrence of Galway, plaintiff, against her half brother WalterLawrence, defendant, concerning their inheritance from their father's estate.Bound by John Lawrence in 1864.
LAWRENCE MARIA AND WALTER
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 97 COLL MISC 0042
- Dates of Creation1801-1812
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical DescriptionOne volume
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
No information available
Other Finding Aids
No further listrequired
Conditions Governing Use