Draft manuscript of a poem entitled 'Hullabaloo' by Ursula Moray Williams, with annotations in Williams' hand. 'Hullabaloo' was first published in 1969 in an anthology of poetry selected by Barbara Willard, which took its title from Williams' poem and was also entitled 'Hullabaloo'. The poem was also published in 1984 in the Beaver Books volume 'Rhyme Time 2' (Hutchinson Publications).
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1840 UMW/01/02/01/07
- Dates of Creationnd [c 1969]
- Physical Description2 ff.
Scope and Content
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements
notebook, A5; ball-point pen