Copy letter from Platt to Fairbank concerning his visit to Ronkswood Hospital where he saw a case of a fracture that had been treated inadequately at Woolston Hospital before being transferred to Ronkswood, and which consequently required amputation. Platt also describes his visits to Tamworth and Walsall Hospital and his opinions on arrangements for care of miners.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/8/1/1/122
- Dates of Creation17 Apr 1945
- Physical Description2 sheets.