Letter from Fairbank to Platt with a copy letter from Fairbank to Sten Friberg. Fairbank explains that there would be no problems in arranging for the surgeons to work at the EMS hospitals, but that the director general of the EMS thought it was not worth trying to pursuade the foreign office to give passports to the surgeons. Fairbank also discusses a draft on 'Penicillin in orthopaedic cases' and expresses caution about the value of penicillin in orthopaedic surgery.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/8/1/1/37
- Dates of Creation19 Jan 1944
- Physical Description2 sheets.