Letter from Winifred [Grainger] with copy correspondence about the Barcelona meeting, 30 October 1972. She also refers to documents on the future of the Federation, but these are not in the bundle. The correspondence about the Barcelona meeting includes a letter from Johnson-Gilbert to McKenzie with details of travelling expenses, 25 Oct, a letter from Johnson-Gilbert to Professor Giertz about speakers for a symposium, 25 Oct, a letter from McKenzie to Johnson-Gilbert about the meeting in Barcelona, 18 Oct, and a letter from McKenzie to J. Puig-LaCalle on the same topic, 18 Oct.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/9/2/2/5/7
- Dates of CreationOct 1972
- Physical Description8 sheets.