File of correspondence, consisting largely of letters relating to Platt's appointment as consultant to the Ministry of Health 1945-1948, and as part-time medical adviser to the Ministry of Health / NHS from 1948 to 1963, his appointment to various committees and boards, his retirement and comments on possible successors. There are a few letters relating more closely to Platt's consultancy work including comments on hospital planning.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/8/2/1
- Former ReferenceGB 133 K.1
- Dates of Creation1945-1963
- Physical Description27 pieces.