Loose papers relating to cases of brachial plexus injuries; typescript and manuscript list of cases of brachial plexus injuries at various hospitals 1914-1931 (1-2), manuscript summaries of cases giving date, name, age, diagnosis, operation and remarks, for cases at Ancoats Hospital 1914-1929 (/4-6), MRI 1934-1940 (/7-12), private cases 1923-1939 (/13-16), and for cases at Shropshire, Windermere and Biddulph 1928-1940 (/17-18).
File: Summaries of cases
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/1/7/1
- Former ReferenceGB 133 A.9
- Dates of Creation[?1940]
- Physical Description5 pieces; 18 sheets.
Scope and Content
Patient records subject to access restrictions; may be closed up to 100 years according to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, 1998.