Copy letter from T.P. McMurray, president of the British Orthopaedic Association, describing a meeting on 13 March between Platt, Bristow, himself and the director general of the Army Medical Service, at which was discussed the arrangements for orthopaedic surgery during the War. Platt has annotated the copy and notes that this letter was circulated to the executive committee of the British Orthopaedic Association.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/8/1/1/24
- Dates of Creation14 Mar 1940
- Physical Description2 sheets.