Box containing lantern slides of images relating to congenital hip dislocation. Most of the slides are images taken from patient records, including slides of x-rays, histology and photographs, arranged by patient name in rough alphabetical order. Each slide gives the name of the patient and the diagnosis and some give the age of the patient and the date of the slide. There are a few slides of statistics probably used in lectures, dated 1961.
Box of slides: "CDH"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/1/5/4/1
- Dates of Creation1934-1973
- Physical Description175 lantern slides. Condition: some slides have come out of their mounts.