Typescript summaries of cases of CDH treated at Ancoats Hospital from 1915. Consists of three bundles of notes giving details of cases, divided under subheadings for the different procedure for treatment of CDH, including open reduction without shelf, manipulative reduction, and open reduction with shelf. The typescript notes give the name of patient, address, diagnosis and treatment. These notes are annotated by Platt with follow up histories of patients up to the 1950s.
File: "CDH Records Ancoats"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/1/5/1/6
- Dates of Creation1926-[195-?]
- Physical Description3 pieces; 19 sheets.