Typescript list of patients giving name and date, age, diagnosis and treatment, and survival, with typescript notes on cases of scapula tumour giving detailed resumes from original patient records, covering patients admitted from 1935 to 1958. There are some manuscript annotations giving follow-up results up to the 1960s.
Bundle: Resumes of cases (scapula tumours)
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/1/6/2
- Dates of Creationn.d. [196-?]
- Physical Description31 sheets.
Scope and Content
Patient records subject to access restrictions; may be closed up to 100 years according to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, 1998.