Eight letters from Lord Cohen of Birkenhead (1900-1977), professor of medicine at Liverpool University, signed 'Henry'. The letters cover various subjects, including Platt's Selected Papers, and various lectures, arrangements for meetings, Lord Cohen's honorary FRCS, and personal correspondence concerning family and colleagues.
File: Letters from Lord Cohen of Birkenhead
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/7/15
- Former ReferenceGB 133 M.9
- Dates of Creation1963-1976
- Physical Description8 pieces.