Bundle of manuscript drafts from an envelope titled 'Notes for addresses on nursing education. In the first year or two which followed the RCN Report'. The bundle contains manuscript drafts of the following:
- /1-4 Address titled, 'Nursing education', an address about presentation of report to Council and introducing the Report, n.d.
- /5-9 Address titled, 'Report: Introduction', an address about the Report and reactions to it, n.d.
- /10-17 Address titled, 'Report: Introduction', similar in content to the previous piece, n.d.
- /18-23 Address titled, 'Report', similar in content to the previous piece, n.d.
- /24-25 'Comments on Report', n.d.
- /26-29 Address titled 'Nursing past and present', n.d.
- /30-35 Address titled 'Nursing education', n.d.
- /36-38 'Post Reg[istration] (and Enrolment)/ Education and training', possibly a manuscript draft of a report of categories of SRN entrants with summaries and comments.
- /39-53 Address titled 'Nursing education in the future', given in Dublin 24 March 1965.