Correspondence between Platt and Robin's parents, largely personal in nature. Comprising:
- /1-2 Letter from Mrs Alexandra Bagshawe (Robin's mother) to Platt about his visit to Leeds for the Moynihan Celebrations, with copy reply July 1965.
- /3-4 Letter from George Bagshawe (Robin's father) to Platt informing him of Robin's death, 25 May 1973.
- /5 Letter from 'Dodie B[agshawe].' about Robin's death, 18 August 1973.
- /6-7 Copy letter from George Bagshawe to Carol Hoggard about industrial action by doctors, 5 December 1975.
- /8 Letter from George Bagshawe to Platt about industrial action by doctors, 31 December 1975.
- /9-10 Letter from George and Dodie Bagshawe wishing Platt happy birthday and thanking him for all he did for Robin, 5 October 1976, with copy reply from Platt, 1 December 1976.
- /11-12 Letter from George Bagshawe to Platt, 21 August 1978.
- /13 Letter from George Bagshawe to Platt, 3 September 1978.