Letter from Arthur Massey, Chief Medical Officer of the MOH, reminding Platt that appointments such as Platt's to the Manchester Medical Appeal Tribunal should not normally continue beyond the age of 72, and asking Platt for his date of birth for the records, 26 November 1951. With copy reply from Platt, giving his date of birth, and also suggesting that Geoffrey Jefferson would be willing to become a member of the Tribunal, 27 November 1951.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/8/2/1/12
- Dates of CreationNov 1951
- Physical Description2 sheets.