Manuscript summaries of operations for recurrent dislocation of the shoulder at from 1925 to 1958, giving the date, patient name, age, diagnosis, and operation. Patients were seen primarily at Ancoats Hospital or as private patients. The summary was probably originally written in the late 1930s and was updated until 1963.
Summaries: Recurrent Dislocation of the Shoulder
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/1/9/1
- Former ReferenceGB 133 A.9.9
- Dates of Creation[193-?]-1963
- Physical Description5 sheets.
Scope and Content
Patient records subject to access restrictions; may be closed up to 100 years according to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, 1998.