The patient case notes came to the library from Lorne Street in three boxes, which have been divided into five boxes. Boxes one to four contain an almost complete run for 1957, and there are occasional files dating from 1949 to 1979 in boxes four and five. Each patient represented has one or two files, with a reference code which refers to the date of admission, files contain patient case notes, and sometimes also x-rays, correspondence and other related papers. Each file has been counted as an item.
- Box 1 /1-39 Covering reference codes 75/57-110/57, 1957.
- Box 2 /40-71 Covering reference codes 111/57-142/57, 1957.
- Box 3 /72-94 Covering reference codes 146/57-168/57, 1957.
- Box 4 /95-121 Covering reference codes 188/57-200/57, and occasional files covering 78/49-1/57, 1949-1957.
- Box 5 /122-153 Occasional files covering 39/58-9/69, 1958-1969, and one file from 1971 and one from 1979.