Copies of typescript of Platt's diary of his visit to America in 1928, where Platt visited, among others, Royal Whitman and Philip Wilson. The typescript appears to be a verbatim transcript of Platt's daily diary. Three versions of the diary, comprising an early typescript draft titled 'Diary of trip to United States - April-May 1928' with manuscript corrections, a corrected typescript with further annotations dated 1978, and a galley proof, 1978, with the original file cover showing distribution list.
File: USA, 1928
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/10/2/1
- Dates of Creationn.d.[?1928], 1978
- Physical Description4 pieces.