File containing correspondence and notes relating to Platt's curriculum vitae. The file comprises a sheet of manuscript notes by Platt, n.d.; correspondence with D. Lloyd Griffiths concerning questions about particular aspects of Platt's career, 1954; completed return for Who's Who in Science in Europe, 1967; typescript summary of curriculum vitae to be used when asked for, 1972; typescript curriculum vitae 1979; typescript explanation of coat of arms, [197-?]; request from Medical Society of London for biographical information, 1980; and a typescript note about Platt's family history, n.d.
File: "Curriculum vitae"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/13/3/1
- Former ReferenceGB 133 M.7
- Dates of Creation1954-1980
- Physical Description8 pieces, 18 sheets.