Desk diaries labelled 'Royal College of Surgeons Diary', listing public and professional engagements undertaken by Platt in London during his time as President of the College. The diaries were kept at the Royal College of Surgeons in London and also list some general appointments not related to Royal College of Surgeons business which would have been used by Platt to organise his time between London and Manchester.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/9/1/1
- Former ReferenceGB 133 L
- Dates of Creation1954-1956
- Physical Description3 items.