The M.Ch.Orth Society was founded in 1979 as a society for graduates of the Liverpool School of Orthopaedics. Platt was made the first honorary member of the Society. The file contains a Christmas Card commemorating Platt's election as honorary member and correspondence relating to this, 1979-1980. It also contains a copy of a menu of a M.Ch.Orth Dinner, 1956, attended by Platt, Nobby Roberts, J.M. Edelstein and Willie Wardle. It is unclear how this menu is connected with the Society.
File: M.Ch.Orth Society
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/12/2/2
- Dates of Creation1979-1980
- Physical Description3 pieces.