Letter from Paul Sinker to Platt about a proposed invitation by the Royal College of Surgeons, in association with the Soviet Relations Committee, to a group of Soviet surgeons to visit the United Kingdom. Sinker asks Platt to confirm a number of points which were agreed at a meeting about the proposed visit. With a copy of the letter of the same date about this proposal sent by Sinker to Yakov A. Malik, Soviet Ambassador.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/9/1/3/1/26
- Dates of Creation28 Jul 1955
- Physical Description2 sheets.