Manuscript diary for trip to the USA covering 8-18 November 1972, with typescript itinerary, letter from Alumni Association of the Hospital for Joint Diseases, programme, itinerary, receipt, envelope of receipts and tickets, and plane tickets. During this trip, Platt gave the Robert Jones Lecture at the Hospital for Joint Diseases in New York (see PLA/4/3/2/66 for an offprint of the lecture, and PLA/13/6/3/4 for Platt's Robert Jones Medal), attended a meeting of Modern Medicine in Minneapolis and visited the Mayo Clinic.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/10/1/4/6
- Dates of Creation8-18 Nov 1972
- Physical Description1 spiral bound notebook, 7 loose inserts .