Typescript memorandum by Platt titled 'The organisation of war orthopaedic services', outlining actions which might bring about special orthopaedic hospitals. The memorandum includes points to put forward to Gordon-Watson, consulting surgeon to the Army, comments on a direct approach to the cabinet via Nuffield, and recommendations for the development of orthopaedic centres. The document is not dated, but Platt has later annotated it ?1940.
Typescript memorandum: "The organisation of war orthopaedic services"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/8/1/3/6
- Dates of Creationn.d. [1940?]
- Physical Description4 sheets.