Typescript drafts of lectures and lists of slides, largely undated. The series includes at least one draft for each of the following lectures from Platt's introductory course on orthopaedics for third year undergraduates, which he gave in the 1940s (PLA/5/2/1-6):
- Lecture 1 - Bone - Development, growth and repair
- Lecture 2 - Bone - Developmental abnormalities
- Lecture 3 - Bone - Reaction patterns in disease
- Lecture 4 - Joints - Reaction to injury and disease
- Lecture 5 - Contractures
- Lecture 6 - Conservative treatment in disabilities of the locomotor system
See also PLA/5/1/18 for a draft of the third year lecture programme dated 1931 (the programme changed significantly). There is also a summary of third year lectures in the list at PLA/5/3/1.