Typescript memorandum titled 'Memorandum re Fracture hospitals EMS'. Annotated 'Platt's version of Prof Girdlestone's memo'. The memorandum was written by the regional orthopaedic consultants for consideration by the Director General of the EMS and concerns the role of the new fracture hospitals.
Typescript memorandum: "Fracture hospitals"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/8/1/3/16
- Dates of Creation2 May 1941
- Physical Description2 sheets.