Typescript summaries of cases titled 'Gunshot wounds 1939-1945: Peripheral nerve operations', giving the date, name of the patient, hospital, nerve affected, operation and remarks. The hospitals were military hospitals in the north-west of England.
Summaries of cases
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/1/8/1
- Former ReferenceGB 133 A.9.13
- Dates of Creation
- Physical Description4 sheets.
Scope and Content
Patient records subject to access restrictions; may be closed up to 100 years according to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, 1998.