Letter from Walter Rowley Bristow about the wish of the British Orthopaedic Association that an orthopaedic association should be established for the Army, similar to that organised by Sir Robert Jones in World War One. Bristow encloses a copy of a letter on this subject sent to Sir Charles Gordon-Watson.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/8/1/1/13
- Dates of Creation11 Nov 1939
- Physical Description3 sheets.