Papers relating to the Royal Commission on Doctors' and Dentists' remuneration, to which the Royal College of Surgeons submitted evidence. This file contains a printed copy of the evidence submitted by the College, dated November 1957. This copy has been extensively annotated by Platt and attached are two cuttings from newspapers and manuscript notes by Platt titled 'The life of the 'Doctor': Hospital surgeon', and 'Lord Dawson: Reflections on the White Paper'. The file also contains the published minutes of evidence for the Royal Commission, 1958, and a cutting on the commission from BMJ, 10 May 1958.
File: Doctors' remuneration
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/9/1/3/10
- Former ReferenceGB 133 G.2.22-23
- Dates of Creation1957-1958
- Physical Description3 pieces.