Three typescripts of 'A day in the sun'. Two are drafts probably written in 1968; the version which is less technical in nature was probably written in 1974. With copy letter from Platt to Blackwood's Magazine sending a copy of the less technical version of the article, with reply, June 1974.
"A day in the sun"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/2/2/1
- Dates of Creation1968-1974
- Physical Description5 pieces; 12 sheets.