Letter from Fairbank to Platt about Region IV, with copies of a memorandum by Walter Bristow and a letter from Higgs to Fairbank. Bristow suggests that there should be an orthopaedic centre in the region [?East Anglia] and discusses the referral of fractures. Higgs comments on Bristows memorandum. Fairbank also comments on a paper on penicillin on infection of the hands, saying that the writers were biased and needed more clinical evidence.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/8/1/1/39
- Dates of Creation26 Jan 1944
- Physical Description3 sheets.