Case of a young child with acute osteomyelitis of the femur. The case was treated by Platt in 1937 and then transferred to the care of Norman Capener. In 1970 Capener returned these case notes to Platt. This file contains patient case notes, 1937, and correspondence with Norman Capener, 1970.
Case of osteomyelitis in a child
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/2/3/2
- Dates of Creation1937-1970
- Physical Description2 pieces, 4 sheets.
Scope and Content
Patient records subject to access restrictions; may be closed up to 100 years according to the requirements of the Data Protection Act, 1998.