Index cards arranged alphabetically by patient covering cases which were of particular orthopaedic interest. The index was compiled between 1954 and 1967, but includes references to cases from as early as the 1920s. Some cards give additional information about operations, recovery and the location of case notes.
Box of index cards: "Interesting cases"
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/1/3/2/1
- Dates of Creation1954-1967
- Physical Description1 box of index cards.