Two scrapbooks containing a wide variety of documentation relating to Platt's life, especially to his role as a public figure. These scrapbooks contain many cuttings, but also contain menus, letters, speech notes, membership cards and photographs. These items would be useful for those interested in the surgical profession and the development of state medical care during this period. Both scrapbooks are indexed at the front.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/13/5
- Former ReferenceGB 133 M.3
- Dates of Creation1940-1975
- Physical Description2 items. Condition: some sheets are loose from the bindings and some items have come loose from the pages.