Letter from Dunphy explaining that he would probably not be able to attend the Geneva meeting, discussing his efforts to promote the Federation to the American College and suggesting that Walter McKenzie should succeed John Bruce as President, 17 July 1970, with copy reply from Platt suggesting that Dunphy would be subsidised to attend the meeting, 24 July 1970.
Bundle: Dunphy correspondence
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 133 PLA/9/2/2/3/2
- Dates of CreationJul 1970
- Physical Description3 sheets.