Collection of photographs of portraits illustrating the history of medieval and renaissance Italy, with biographical notes and extracts from historical works.
Collection of Photographs of Portraits Compiled by Mrs H. Selfe Leonard
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Eng. hist. c. 126-39, d. 104-8, e. 180
- Dates of CreationEarly 20th century
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description20 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Mrs H. Selfe Leonard.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The collection was given to the Library by Mrs H. Selfe's sister in 1920.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
M. Clapinson and T.D. Rogers, Summary Catalogue of Post-Medieval Western Manuscripts in the Bodleian Library Oxford. Acquisitions 1916-1975. (Oxford, 1991), vol. I, nos. 39741-60.