Microfilm copies of Stationers' Company records, 1555-1902.
Microfilms of Stationers' Company Records
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Film 429-57
- Dates of Creation20th century (copies of originals from 16th-20th century)
- Language of MaterialEnglish, and Latin.
- Physical Description29 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
The Stationers' Company is a Livery Company of the City of London, formed as a gild in 1403 and incorporated in 1559. For further details see the Company's web site: http://www.stationers.org.
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
A full description is available in the Library.
The originals are held by the Stationers' Company, Stationers' Hall, London.