Collections for the history of Jesus College, Oxford, made in 1914, by the Rev. Dr. Andrew Clark, vols. XV-XIX, including lists of members, 17th-19th century.
Collections for the History of Jesus College, Oxford, by Rev. Dr. Andrew Clark
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Top. Oxon. e. 142-3, e. 197-9
- Dates of Creation1914
- Language of MaterialEnglish.
- Physical Description5 shelfmarks
- Direct Link
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Andrew Clark (1856-1922) was rector of Great Leighs, Essex, and an antiquary.
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The volumes were given to the Library by the executors of Rev. Dr. Andrew Clark in 1922.
- Diary of Andrew Clark (MSS. Eng. hist. e. 88-177c)
- Newspaper Cuttings Collected by Andrew Clark (MSS. Eng. misc. e. 265-329)
- Oxford College Collections of Rev. Andrew Clark (MSS. Top. Oxon. d. 96-106, e. 104/1-4, e. 105/1-5, e. 109-115, e. 123/1-23, e. 124/1-16, e. 128-141, f. 22-6)
- Essex Collections of Rev. Andrew Clark (MSS. Top. Essex c. 15, e. 6/1-11, e. 7, e, 8/1-6, e. 9/1-3, e. 10/1-3, e. 11/1-13, e. 11/15, e. 12, e. 14-29, e. 29, e. 30-41, e. 43)
- Hertfordshire Notes of Rev. Andrew Clark (MSS. Top. Herts. e. 1-8)
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.