of Red Lion Hotel, adjoinung house and garage, Dyserth; Angel Vaults, Denbigh; Drovers Arms, Caerwys; four houses, near Heswall, co. Chester; The Green Dragon, Foregate Street, and The Grotto Inn, Bridge Street, also 5,7 and 9 Commonhall Street, city of Chester; land and The Modern Steam Roller Flour Mill, High Street, Abergele.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 209 DD/PO/2825
- Dates of Creation8 Apr 1905
- Physical Description1 item