Printed bank book stubs (with one book still complete) of paying-in slips for the Association's bank account with Barclays Bank. Filled in by Rosamund Strode with details of each deposit; largely records of receipt of cheques for boys' fees.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1111 LBS/2/7/6
- Dates of CreationJun 1961-Dec 1965
- Physical Description4 items
Scope and Content
This material is made available under the standard conditions of the Britten-Pears Foundation. Readers will be required to produce proof of identity and to sign a Reader's Undertaking form.