Reports by Venetian ambassadors, historical and political discourses, etc.
Reports by Venetian Ambassadors
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description https://archiveshub.jisc.ac.uk/data/gb161-mss.ital.c.3-11
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 161 MSS. Ital. c. 3-11
- Dates of Creation17th century
- Language of MaterialItalian.
- Physical Description9 shelfmarks
Scope and Content
Administrative / Biographical History
Conditions Governing Access
Entry to read in the Library is permitted only on presentation of a valid reader's card (for admissions procedures see http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/specialcollections).
The papers were bought from Henry Sotheran & Co. in 1914.
Collection level description created by Emily Tarrant, Department of Special Collections and Western Manuscripts.
Other Finding Aids
Falconer Madan, et al., A summary catalogue of western manuscripts in the Bodleian Library at Oxford which have not hitherto been catalogued in the Quarto series (7 vols. in 8 [vol. II in 2 parts], Oxford, 1895-1953; reprinted, with corrections in vols. I and VII, Munich, 1980), vol. VI, nos. 36617-25.