This series contains correspondence, memoranda, reports and minutes concerning the design and construction of power stations and substations including details of costs, equipment, repairs and maintenance, current supplies and complaints regarding the emission of grit and fumes. Also includes details of the Kearny Station, New Jersey and the power station of the Ohio River Edison Company.
Frank Pick: Correspondence, Memoranda and Reports concerning Power Supply Matters
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000459
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 LT000012/368 Part2/1/Series2/04 LN000330
- Dates of Creation1926-1928
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description10 booklets, bundles and folders
Scope and Content
This series is arranged according to Frank Pick's original filing system found in (NEW)LT000576.
Conditions Governing Access
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements