This series contains correspondence, reports, papers, accounts and statistical returns concerning the acquisition of housing and land and the building of the new line to Watford, including the Rating Valuation Act 1925, appointment of members to the Committee, orders of the Board of Trade and Ministry of Transport, apportionment of the cost of new and improved works and other financial matters, and records on related construction work, such as the widening of roads and the building of reinforced concrete bridges. Also includes a sealing register.
Metropolitan Railway and London and North Eastern Railways: Watford Joint Railway Committee: Correspondence, Reports and Statistics
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 2856 (NEW)LT000376
- Former ReferenceGB 2856 LN000119
- Dates of Creation1913-1933
- Name of Creator
- Language of MaterialEnglish
- Physical Description41 folders and volumes
Scope and Content
This group of records was not created within a filing system and its arrangement does not reflect how it was used.
Physical Characteristics and/or Technical Requirements