This copy of the postcard indicates that a 1/2d stamp is required. The postage rate for postcards rose to 1d in 1918, so the image presumably does not date from later than that year.
By Rushford Mill, Near Chagford, Dartmoor
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 WPAC-WAT-00414
- Dates of Creation1918 or earlier
- Physical Description1 postcard
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Printed or higher resolution copies of this image can be made available, subject to a charge. Please see www.millsarchive.org/high-resolution-images for details. Alternatively, a higher resolution copy can be viewed for free at the Mills Archive; please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment.