This copy of the postcard bears a 1/2d stamp. The postage rate for postcards rose to 1d in 1918, so the image presumably does not date from later than that year.
Mill House, Chipping Hill, Witham
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 3132 WPAC-WAT-00912
- Dates of Creation1918 or earlier
- Name of Creator
- Physical Description1 postcard
- Digital Materials
Scope and Content
Printed or higher resolution copies of this image can be made available, subject to a charge. Please see www.millsarchive.org/high-resolution-images for details. Alternatively, a higher resolution copy can be viewed for free at the Mills Archive; please email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.