Elis Jenkins of Hawthorne Avenue, Neath, Glamorgan was a local historian and editor of Neath and District: A Symposium, (Neath, 1974). He also published Short Guide to Neath Rural District (Neath 1959). He was President of the Royal Institution of South Wales and president of the Neath Antiquarian Society.
- For more information, email the repository
- Advice on accessing these materials
- Cite this description
- This material is held at
- ReferenceGB 1239 424/6/4/1/2
- Dates of Creation1948-1967
- Physical Description2 memorials, 4 letters, 4 photographs, 1 press cutting.